It's Fun! It's Easy! It's Free
The PCGS Currency Set Registry (patent pending) is home to the world’s finest currency collections. The Registry provides a safe place on the Internet to show off your collection and compete with others who share the same areas of interest as you. You can start with just one note and build your set over time, or add an entire collection.
How the PCGS Currency Set Registry Works
The PCGS Currency Set Registry is easily accessible from the PCGS Currency website, www.pcgscurrency.com. There is no software to download, and everything you do is done securely over the Internet.
To begin, just sign up here, log into My Set Registry and add your notes. The PCGS Currency Set Registry is exclusively for PCGS Currency-graded notes, so you will need the certification numbers of the items you intend to register. (For more information about how to get your notes certified, click here.)
Once you have added to your notes, you are ready to begin building sets based on your collection. You will find step-by-step instructions to help you build your first set.
You can remain completely anonymous in the PCGS Currency Set Registry if you so choose. You can name your sets how you wish, and you can elect to keep your set closed from public view until you are ready to unveil your collection.
The PCGS Currency Set Registry enables you to track your collection, costs and populations, build and update sets, enjoy friendly competition, meet other collectors who share common interests, create a photo album of your collection, and share your sets with others. In addition, you can perform “What If?” scenarios to see how the addition of new items will change your set ratings.
Sets listed in the PCGS Currency Set Registry as “Current” are active sets and are ranked in order of grade point average, percentage of completion and rating. The Registry is highly interactive and sets are continually being added and upgraded. Sets listed in the “All-Time Finest” area may include retired collections that were complete at one time, but have since been dispersed to other collectors.
Benefits of PCGS Currency Set Registration
In addition to the fun you’ll have participating in the PCGS Currency Set Registry, you will also receive other important benefits:
• Recognition for your collection. If your set is in the top five “All-Time Finest,” your collection (and if you desire, your name) will be listed in the PCGS Currency Set Registry at the top of the list of all sets in that category.
• Free submissions. We recognize that not every note in every important collection has been graded by PCGS Currency. To encourage participation in the PCGS Currency Set Registry program, we offer free grading submissions to registrants. Depending on the size of your collection, you can receive up to five free submissions.
• A valuable pedigree. In the currency market, a pedigree is a contributing factor in the pride of ownership and value of a note. If you participate in the PCGS Currency Set Registry program and your set ranks in the top five, it may qualify for the free pedigree service.
PCGS Currency Set Registry Awards
Annually, major awards are presented to the best sets in the following divisions. Winners receive an engraved plaque and an award icon by his or her set listing in the Registry.
• Best Collection
• Best New Set
• Best Large Size Type Notes Set
• Best Small Size Type Notes Set
• Best Fractional Set
• Best Military Payment Certificates Set
• Best Low Ball Set
In addition, the registrant with the Number One ranked set that is at least 75% complete in each category will be recognized with a “Best of the Registry” certificate and an award icon by his or her set listing in the registry.
Get Started Today!
Visit www.pcgscurrency.com/setregistry and log in today. For more information about the PCGS Currency Set Registry program, call 309.222.8200 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.